Thứ Bảy, 15 tháng 1, 2011

Nguyen Thanh Hoa was donated a wheelchair

Nguyen Thanh Hoa was donated a wheelchair by the Welfare Foundation of Persons with Disabilities funds on January, 3rd 2011.

Now, Hoa is living with her grandmother in Group 13, Vinh Ninh Hamlet, Vĩnh Quỳnh commune, Thanh Tri District, Hanoi. She has a very pitiful life. So far her grandmother is the only her relative who has been taken care of her .

The happiness from giver to reciever.

Hoa shared: ”I was born in parents’ love like other children, but they left me when they knew I was inborn handicapped. It is a disease which is called brain palsy. After that, my mother neglected me and divorced my father. After divorce, my father got married again and ignored my grandmother and me . At that time, we lived under the support of two my kind aunts.”

Hoa is always very happy everytime guests visit her. However; the sadness in her deep eyes can be seen because lack of her parents ‘love. She really wants to go to school, but it seems to be an impossible mission. Now she is illegible. Hoa was very moved when the wheelchair was given to her and Hoa do hope that with the new friend - the wheel chair she can get on well with everyone and improve her living skills as well.

On the occasion of the Lunar New Year, we would like to wish Hoa a good luck and good health. We do hope that you will be more confident to over come all the difficulties and live indenpendently.

On occasion of new Spring festival, 2011, we wish Nguyễn Thanh Hoa has a lot of lucky and to be stronger in the life. Wish you are more confident in the future and overcome the difficulties to get a new independent life like other as well.

Report by Nguyễn Sâm

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

blogger web statistics